Biomass-based Chemical Production Technologies
Our group is mainly engaged in the fundamental basis research and prospective techniques of transforming biomass to liquid fuels and valuable chemicals, including of alcohol, ether, liquid hydrocarbon and other liquid fuel from biomass. Biomass to liquids (BTL) technology integrates the biomass oriented gasification, crude gas purifying and reforming, composition adjusting with catalytic synthesis of alcohol, ester, LPG, gasoline and diesel from biomass syngas to partially replace the mineral fuels and alleviate the SO2, CO2, and NOx emissions. Our researches were carried out under some national, provincial, CAS and other financial support funds. Not only the academic achievements but also pilot demonstration plants in Henan, Huizhou and Dalian were obtained under the efforts of all members of laboratory, which was a remarkable breakthrough in biomass-to-valuable chemicals and promoted the industrialization of biomass energy.
Our focus is put on:
1. Highly efficient techniques of purifying and reforming bio-gas for liquid fuel synthesis.
2. Key techniques of transforming biomass syngas to alcohol, ether, gasoline and diesel.
3. Demonstration plant construction of DME production from biomass syngas.
4. Upgrading biomass fast pyrolysis oil.
5. Catalytic mechanism of aqueous-phase reforming carbohydrates into heavier hydrocarbons
6. Catalytic conversion of vegetable oil to liquid fuels.
Dr. Ma Longlong is leading the group of chemicals production from biomass of Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion(GIEC), engaged in the field of lignocellulosic chemistry, industrial energy saving and energy engineering since 1994, and has been devoted to biorefinery, energy strategy and comprehensive utilization of lignocellulose biomass since 2002 year. Now Prof. Ma Longlong as the Chief Scientist of 973 program is in charge of “973” and “863” programs and National Natural Science Foundation of China and of Guangdong Province, and other programs of CAS. Now Prof. Ma Longlong was invited to be an Vice Chairman of the China Renewable Energy Society and Biomass Professional Committee, Executive Director of China Rural Energy Industry Association and China Energy Research Society New Energy Professional Committee.
Dr. Wang Tiejun as the team leader of Biomass Catalysis Laboratory has been devoted to biorefinery and comprehensive utilization of lignocellulose biomass since 2000 year. Now Prof. Wang is in charge of “973” and “863” programs and National Natural Science Foundation of China and of Guangdong Province, and other programs of CAS. Now Prof. Wang Tiejun was invited to be an editorial board member of the Open Catalysis Journal (ISSN:1876-214X).
Senior research assistant: Dr. Zhang Qi, Dr. Li Yuping, Dr. Ding Mingyue, Dr. Zhang Qing, Dr. Liu Qiying, Dr. Zhang Xinhua, Dr Xu Ying.
Postdoctor: Ma Wenchao, Li Bosong
Research assistant: Shi Na, Li Kai，Lv Wei, Tan Jin, Xu Jie
Graduate students: Jiang Ting, Chen DongMei, Liu Jianguo, Huang Xiaoming, Yang Yong, Zuo Hualiang, Yu Yuxiao, Zhang Xue, Shi Ning，Liao Yuhe, Xiong Wei.
1. “Basic research on advanced liquid fuels by energy plant breeding and chemical catalysis”- Project of State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China (973) （2012CB215300）
2. “Demonstration on liquid fuel production from biomass”-（KGCX2-EW-318）-Project of Knowledge Innovation Program (PKIP) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS)
3. “Comprehensive Conversion of Biomass and Waste to Biofuels by Novel Catalytic Processes”-（51161140331）National Natural Science Foundation of NSFC-JST major international cooperation projects
4. “Research on production of bio-aviation fuel from hydrolysate of biomass by aqueous-reforming” （2012AA101806）National High Technology Research and Development Program(863)
5. “Research on production of liquid alkane fuelsfrom bio-fuel heavy components by hydrodeoxygenation”（2012AA101808）National High Technology Research and Development Program(863)
6. Process research of aqueous phase of bio-oil by catalytic hydrogenation. （SS2012AA051801）National High Technology Research and Development Program(863)
7. “The key technology and demonstration of kiloton synthetic biomass gasification from biomass”（2012AA101809）National High Technology Research and Development Program(863)
8. “Mechanisms of auto-fuel synthesis from bio-oil and kitchen waste”, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
9. “The demonstration system of preparation of aviation fuel from all components of biomass” - (S2012ZR0159).Special project of international cooperation.
10. “Biomass pyrolysis equipment complete set of bio-fuel research and thousand tons demonstration"- (2011BAD22B07) National Science and Technology Support Program
11. “The key technology and demonstration of kiloton synthetic liquid fuels from biomass gasification”- (2011BAD22B06) National Science and Technology Support Program
12. "Cooperative research and demonstration of synthesis of DME from biomass gasification technology."- (2010B050200004) Guangdong International cooperation project
13. “Efficiency of new technology of preparation of bio-gasoline and butanol by biomass hydrolysis”- (2010AA101606)National High Technology Research and Development Program(863)
14. “Liquid fuel production from biomass oriented gasification” International Science and Technology Cooperation Project (No. 2007DFC60060)
15. “Mechanisms of liquid fuel synthesis from CO2-rich biomass syngas” —Sub-project of State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China (973) (2007CB210207)
16. EU-China Cooperation for Liquid Fuels from Biomass Pyrolysis，（246772）
17. “Mechanisms of catalytic reforming of biomass with structured porous catalytic medium” (51076158)-National Natural Science Foundation of China
18. “Dielectric barrier discharge：The mechanism research of ethanol production by carbonyl reduction of DME synthesis from bio-syngas” (51006110)- National Youth Foundation of China
19. “Integrative pilot demonstration of DME production by biomass gasification”—High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863) (2009AA05Z434)
20. “Research and demonstration of butanol and bio-gasoline production from lignin cellulose hydrolyzate”—Project of Knowledge Innovation Program (PKIP) of the Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS)( KSCX2-YW-G-063)
21. “light olefins production from biomass syngas-derived DME”—National Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province （9451007006004086）
22. “Thermal-chemical conversion of biomass to produce auto-biooil.”（51036006）-National Natural Science Foundation of China
23. “Research on production of liquid alkanes from hydrolysate of biomass by aqueous-reforming”（51076157）- National Natural Science Foundation of China
24. “Production of alkane fuel from Lignin degradation products via two-step hydrogenation refining” (51106167)- National Youth Foundation of China
25. “Research on the catalytic combustion mechanism of bio-oil's heavy components over mesoporous molecular sieve”（51106166）- National Youth Foundation of China
The 3rd prize of awards for scientific fundament of Guangdong province was obtained for the good completion of “Hydrogen and liquid fuel production from biomass” project.
Eighteen invention patents were applied for, and nine of them were authorized. More than 100 papers were published in near 5 years, and over 70 of them were cited by SCI or EI index.
Demonstration Plant of Biogasoline synthesis from biomass of 100 tons
1. Tiejun Wang, Yuping Li, Chenguang Wang, Xinghua Zhang, Longlong Ma, Chuangzhi Wu. Synthesis Gas Production with NiO-MgO/γ-Al2O3/Cordierit Monolithic Catalysts in a Pilot-Scale Biomass-Gasification-Reforming System. Energy Fuels, 2011, 25: 1221-1228.
2. Minghuang Qiu, Yuping Li* , Tiejun Wang* , Qing Zhang, Chenguang Wang, Xinghua Zhang,Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma, Kai Li. Upgrading Biomass Fuel Gas by Reforming over NiO-MgO/r-Al2O3 Cordierite Monolithic Catalysts in the Lab-scale Reactor and Pilot-scale Multi-tube Reformer .Applied Energy, 2012, 90, 3-10
3. Ting Jiang, Tiejun Wang, Longlong Ma*, Yuping Li, Qing Zhang, Xinghua Zhang. Investigation on the xylitol aqueous-phase reforming performance for pentane production over Pt/HZSM-5 catalysts. Applied Energy, 90 (2012) 51–57
4. Na Shi, Qi-ying Liu*, Ting Jiang, Tie-jun Wang**, Long-long Ma, Qi Zhang, Xing-hua Zhang. Hydrodeoxygenation of vegetable oils to liquid alkane fuels over Ni/HZSM-5 catalysts: Methyl hexadecanoate as the model compound. Catalysis Communications, 20 (2012) 80-84.
5. Mingyue Ding, Minghuang Qiu, Tiejun Wang*, Longlong Ma, Chuangzhi Wu, Jianguo Liu. Effect of iron promoter on structure and performance of CuMnZnO catalyst for higher alcohols synthesis. Applied Energy, 2011.
6. Qing Zhang, Ke Qiu, Bing Li, Ting Jiang, Xinghua Zhang, Longlong Maa, Tiejun Wang.Isoparaffin production by aqueous phase processing of sorbitol over theNi/HZSM-5 catalysts: Effect of the calcinations temperature of the catalyst. Fuel, 2011(90): 3468-3472
7. Mingyue Ding, Yong Yang, Baoshan Wu, Tiejun Wang, Hongwei Xiang, Yongwang Li. Effect of reducing agents on microstructure and catalytic performance of precipitated iron-manganese catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Fuel Processing Technology, 2011(92): 2353-2359.
8. Mingyue Dinga,b, Yong Yangb,∗, Baoshan Wub, Tiejun Wanga, Longlong Maa, Hongwei Xiangb, Yongwang Li. Transformation of carbonaceous species and its influence on catalytic performance for iron-based Fischer–Tropsch synthesis catalyst. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical. 2011, 1-9.
9. Yoshiharu Yoneyama, Xiaoyu Su, Tiansheng Zhao, Tiejun Wang, Toshiaki Iwai, Koichi Ozaki, Noritatsu Tsubaki. Direct synthesis of isoparoffin from synthesis gas under supercritical condition. Catalysis Today, 2010,149(1-2): 105-110
10. Li YP; Wang TJ. Gasoline-range hydrocarbon synthesis over Co/SiO2/HZSM-5 catalyst with CO2-containing syngas. Energy and Fuels, 2008, 22, 1897-1901
11. Yuping Li;Tiejun Wang. 100 t/a-Scale demonstration of direct dimethyl ether synthesis from corncob-derived syngas, Renewable Energy，2010, 35(3): 583-587
12. Qi Zhang, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma. FRACTIONED PREPARATION OF BIO-OIL BY BIOMASS VACUUM PYROLYSIS, International Journal of Green Energy, 2010, 7(3): 263-272
13. Ying Xu, Tiejun Wang. Longlong Ma, Qi Zhang. Upgrading of liquid fuel from fast pyrolysis of biomass over the MoNi/γ- Al2O3 catalysts, Applied Energy. 2010, 87: 2886-2891
14. Chenguang Wang, Tiejun Wang, Longlong Ma. Steam reforming of biomass raw fuel gas over NiO-MgO solid solution cordierite monolith catalyst, Energy Conversion and Management, 2010, 51: 446-451
15. Yuping Li, Tiejun Wang, Liang Wei, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma. Ultrasonic preparation of emulsions derived from aqueous bio-oil fraction and 0# diesel and combustion characteristics in diesel generator, Energy and Fuels, 2010, 24: 1987–1995
16. Kai Tao; Naoko Ohta; Guiqing Liu; Yoshiharu Yoneyama; Tiejun Wang. Plasma enhanced catalytic reforming of biomass tar model compound to syngas, Fuel, 2010, 1-5
17. Qiying Liu, Xiaohui Guo, Tiejun Wang. Synthesis of CoNi Nanowires by heterogeneous nucleation in polyol, Materials Letters, 2010, 64: 1271-1274
18. Tiejun Wang, Yuping Li, Longlong Ma, Chuangzhi Wu. Biomass to dimethyl ether by gasification/synthesis technology – an alternative biofuel production route, Frontiers of energy and power engineering, 2010, 1-10.
19. Xinghua Zhang, Tiejun Wang, Longlong Ma, Chuangzhi Wu. Aqueous-phase Catalytic Process for Production of Pentane from Furfural over Nickel-based Catalysts. Fuel, 2010,89(10):2697-2702
20. Xu Y; Wang TJ. Upgrading of liquid fuel from the fast pyrolysis of biomass over the MoNi/γ- Al2O3 catalysts , Applied Energy, 2010 , 87（9）: 2886-2891.
21. Ying Xu, Tiejun Wang. Longlong Ma, Qi Zhang, Lu Wang. Upgrading of liquid fuel from the vacuum pyrolysis of biomass over the MoNi/γ- Al2O3 catalysts. Biomass & Bioenergy. 2009，30：1030-1036
22. Yuping Li, Tiejun Wang, Xiuli Yin, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma, Haibin Li, Li Sun. Design and operation of integrated pilot-scale dimethyl ether synthesis system via pyrolysis/gasification of corncob. Fuel, 2009(88):2181-2187
23. Yuping Li, Tiejun Wang, Noritatsu Tsubaki.Effect of Ru addition to Co/SiO2/HZSM-5 catalysts on Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of gasoline-range hydrocarbons. Catalyst Communications,2009(10):1868-1874
24. Yongxing lv, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma, Yi Zhou. Scale study of direct synthesis of dimethyl ether from biomass synthesis gas. Biotechnology Advances, 2009(27):551-554
25. Jie Chang, Noritatsu Tsubaki, Kaoru Fujimoto, Effect of initiative additives on hydro-thermal cracking of heavy oils and model compound. Energy & Fuels, 2003, 17(2): 457-461
26. Pengmei lv, Jie Chang, Zuhong Xiong, et al. Biomass air-steam gasification in a fluidized bed to produce hydrogen rich gas. Energy & Fuels, 2003, 17(3): 677-682
27. Jie Chang, Noritatsu Tsubaki, Kaoru Fujimoto, Effect of initiative additives on hydro-thermal cracking of heavy oils and model compound. Energy & Fuels, 2003, 17(2): 457-461
28. Pengmei lv, Jie Chang, Zuhong Xiong, et al. Biomass air-steam gasification in a fluidized bed to produce hydrogen rich gas. Energy & Fuels, 2003, 17(3): 677-682
29. Jie Chang, D.Y.C Leung, et al. A review on the energy production, consumption, and prospect of renewable energy in China. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2003, 17: 453-468
30. T. J. Wang, J. Chang, C. Z. Wu, Y. Fu, Y. Chen，The steam reforming of naphthalene over a nickel-dolomite cracking catalyst，Biomass & Bioenergy. 2005, 28(5): 508-514
31. T. J. Wang, J. Chang, P. M. Lv, J. Zhu, NOVEL CATALYST FOR CRACKING OF BIOMASS TAR, Energy & Fuels. 2005, 19(1): 22-27
32. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang, Pengmei Lv. Synthesis Gas Production via Biomass Catalytic Gasification with Addition of Biogas，Energy & Fuels. 2005, 19(2): 637-644
33. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang, Xiaoqin Cui, Qi Zhang, Yan Fu. Reforming of raw fuel gas from biomass gasification to syngas over highly stable nickel- magnesium solid solution catalysts, Fuel Processing Technology , 2006, 87(5):421-428
34. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang, Chuangzhi Wu, Yan Fu ,Yong Chen, PERFORMANCE OF CATALYTIC CRACKING OF BIOMASS TAR AND CATALYST PREPARATION, Proceedings of International Conference on Energy and the Environment, 2003, Shanghai, China 257-260
35. Pengmei Lv, Jie Chang, Tiejun Wang, Yan Fu, Yong Chen, Hydrogen-rich gas production from biomass catalytic gasification, Energy & Fuels, 2004, 1(18)：228-233
36. Pengmei Lv, Jie Chang, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi Wu, A Kinetic Study on Biomass Fast Catalytic Pyrolysis, Energy & Fuel, 2004, 6(18)：1865-1869
37. ZHANG Qi，CHANG Jie，WANG Tiejun，XU Ying，Review of biomass pyrolysis oil properties and upgrading research，Energy Conversion and Management，2007, 48: 87-92
38. Qi ZHANG，Jie CHANG，Tiejun WANG，Ying XU，Upgrading of bio-oil over different solid catalysts，Energy and Fuels, 2006, 20(6): 2717-2720
39. T. J.Wang, J. Chang, Y. Fu, Q. Zhang, Y. P.Li. An integrated biomass- derived syngas/dimethyl ether process. Korea J. Chem. Eng., 2007,24(1): 181-185
40. Yong Liu, Yi Zhang, Tiejun Wang, Noritatsu Tsubaki. Efficient conversion of carbon dioxide to methanol using copper catalyst by a new low-temperature hydrogenation process. Chemistry Letters, 2007 ,36(9): 1182-1183
41. Xinghua Zhang, Tiejun Wang, Longlong Ma, Jie Chang. Vacuum pyrolysis of waste tires with basic additives. Waste Management, 2008, 28: 2301-2310
42. Li Yuping, Wang Tiejun, Wu Changzhi, Noritatsu Tsubaki. Gasoline-range hydrocarbons synthesis over Cobalt-based Fischer-Tropsch catalysts supported on SiO2/HZSM-5. Energy and Fuels, 2008，22，1897-1901
43. WANG Chen Guang,WANG Tie Jun, MA Long Long,GAO Yan,WU Chuang Zhi. Partial oxidation reforming of biomass fuel gas over nickel-based monolithic catalyst with naphthalene as model compound. Korea J. Chem. Eng. 2008,vol.25(4):738-743
44. ZHANG Qi; WANG Tie-jun; WU Chuang-zhi; MA Long-long Preparation of Cordierite-supported Solid Acid Catalyst for Esterification The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering 2008，8（1）：192-196 (In Chinese)
45. LI Yu-ping; WANG Tie-jun; WU Chuang-zhi; LI Xin-jun; Lv Yong-xing Influence of SiO_2/HZSM-5 supports on gasoline-range hydrocarbons synthesis with cobalt-based catalysts Modern Chemical Industry 2008，28（2）：43-46 (In Chinese)
46. GAO Yan; WANG Tie-jun; WANG Chen-guang; ZHANG Qi1; WU Chuang-zhi1; MA Long-long Effects of Potassium Chloride Aerosol on Ni-based Monolithic Catalyst for Reforming of Biomass Fuel Gas The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering 2008，8（2）：295-299 (In Chinese)
47. LV Yong-xing; WANG Tie-jun; LI Yu-ping; WU Chuang-zhi; MA Long-long Direct synthesis of liquefied petroleum gas from biomass synthesis gas Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2008，36（2）：246-249 (In Chinese)
48. Wang Lu; Wang Tiejun; Zhang Qi; Xu Ying; Chang Jie Hydrogen Production by Reforming of Bio-Oil in Aqueous Solution over Z204 Catalyst Petrochemical Technology 2008，37（3）：238-242 (In Chinese)
49. Li Yuping; Wang Tiejun; Wu Chuangzhi; Lv Yongxing; Li Haibin Effect of Co/SiO_2 Catalyst Modified by Zeolites on Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis of Gasoline-Cut Hydrocarbons Petrochemical Technology 2008，37（5）：445-449 (In Chinese)
50. ZHANG Xing-hua; MA Long-long; WANG Tie-jun; CHANG Jie Preparation of Mesoporous Activated Carbon from CBp Derived from Vacuum Pyrolysis of Waste Tires Journal of Wuhan University of Technology 2007，29（4）：36-38 (In Chinese)
51. CHEN Ying-ming; CHANG Jie; LV Peng-mei; FU Yan; WANG Tie-jun; LU Ji-dong; XIAO Bo Study on measurement of conversion effect of biodiesel Renewable Energy Resources 2007,25(2):30-33 (In Chinese)
52. WANG Chen-guang; WANG Tie-jun; LV Peng-mei; CHANG Jie; XU Ying Reforming of raw biomass fuel gas over monolithic catalyst Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 2007，35（3）：285-288 (In Chinese)
53. Wang Chenguang, Wang Tiejun, Chang Jie, Lu Pengmei. Reforming of biomass raw fuel gas over monolithic catalyst. Journal of Sun Yatsen University，2007，46：49-50 (In Chinese)
54. Chen Yingming, Chang Jie, Lu Pengmei, Fu Yan, Wang Tiejun, Lu jidong, Xiao Bo. Preparation of biodiesel with acid oil in fixed bed reactor by immobilized lipase. Journal of Sun Yatsen University，2007，46：192-193 (In Chinese)
55. ZHANG Xing-hua; CHANG Jie; WANG Tie-jun; MA Long-long A study on metal-oxide catalyzed pyrolysis of waste tires under vacuum conditions Energy Engineering 2006,120(1):41～45 (In Chinese)
56. ZHANG Xi-tong; CHANG Jie; WANG Tie-jun; FU Yan Investigation into Methanol Synthesis from Biomass Derived Syngas over Cu-Zn-Al-Li Catalysts The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering, 2005，5（5）：535-539 (In Chinese)
57. Zhang Qi; Chang Jie; Wang Tiejun; Xu Ying Progress on Research of Properties and Upgrading of Bio-Oil Petrochemical Technology 2006，5（35）：493－498 (In Chinese)
58. ZHANG Q; CHANG Jie; WANG Tiejun; XU Ying Preparation of Solid Acid SO42-/SiO2-TiO2 and Its Catalytic Activity for Esterification Chinese Journal of Catalysis 2006，27（11）：1033-1038 (In Chinese)
59. Xu Ying; Chang Jie; Zhang Qi; Wang Tiejun; Wang Chenguang Upgrading of Bio-Oil by Esterification over Solid Base Catalyst Petrochemical Technology 2006，35（7）：615-618 (In Chinese)
60. Zhao Xianguo; Chang Jie; Lü Pengmei; Wang Tiejun; Fu Yan THE STUDY OF BIOMASS OXYGEN RICH-STEAM GASIFICATION TO PRODUCE HYDROGEN RICH GAS Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica 2006， 27（7）：677-681 (In Chinese)
61. Cui Xiaoqin; Chang Jie; Wang Tiejun; Zhang Qi; Fu Yan; Zhang Xinghua CATALYTIC REFORMING AND PURIFYING OF BIOMASS GASIFICATION SYNGAS 2006，27（7）：666-670 (In Chinese)
62. ZHANG Qi; CHANG Jie; WANG Tie-jun; WU Chuang-zhi; Xu Ying; ZHU Xi-feng Study on upgrading of bio-oil catalyzed over solid acids Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2006，34（6）：680-684 (In Chinese)
63. ZHAO Xian-guo; CHANG Jie; Lv Peng-mei; WANG Tie-jun Biomass gasification under O2-rich gas in a fluidized bed reactor Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2005， 33（2）：199-204 (In Chinese)
64. LU Hao; CHANG Jie; FU Yan; WANG Tie-jun Study of the effects of Si/Al ratio of HZSM-5 on the direct synthesis of DME Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2005，33（3）：324－328 (In Chinese)
65. WANG Tie-jun; CHANG Jie; LU Peng-mei; FU Yan; LU Hao Dimethyl Ether Synthesis from Biomass by Thermochemical Method The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering 2005，5（3）：277－280 (In Chinese)
66. WANG Tie-Jun 1 CHANG Jie Synthesis of DME via Reforming Biomass Fuel Gas with Biogas Journal of the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Science, 2005, 22, (4): 422-428 (In Chinese)
67. ZHANG Xi-tong; CHANG Jie WANG Tie-jun; FU Yan; TAN Tian-wei Methanol synthesis catalyst prepared by two-step precipitation combined with addition of surfactant Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2005，33（4）：479－482 (In Chinese)
68. ZHANG Xi-tong; TAN Tian-wei; CHANG Jie; WANG Tie-jun; FU Yan Effect of Adjusting Methods on the Performance of Methanol Synthesis from Biomass Syngas The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering 2005，5（5）：535－539 (In Chinese)
69. Wang Junfeng; Chang Jie; Yin Xiuli; Wang Tiejun; Wu chuangzhi SYNTHESIS OF CLEAN FUEL DIMETHYL ETHER BY INDIRECT LIQUEFACTION OF BIOMASS Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica 2005，26（3）：413－418 (In Chinese)
70. ZHANG Xing-hua; CHANG Jie; WANG Tie-jun; ZHANG qi; MA Long-long Vacuum pyrolysis of waste tires with basic additives Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2005，33（6）：713－716 (In Chinese)
71. WANG Tie-jun; CHANG Jie; ZHU Jing-xu; FU Yan DIMETHYL ETHER SYNTHESIS FROM SYNGAS DERIVED FROM BIOMASS GASIFICATION AND REFORMING Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology 2004, 32（3）：297-300 (In Chinese)
72. Wang Tiejun; Chang Jie; Zhu Jingxu Synthesis of Dimethyl-ether (DME) from Biomass Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress 2003，22（11）：1156-1159 (In Chinese)
73. Wang Tiejun; Chang Jie; Wu Chuangzhi; Chen Yong PERFORMANCE OF CATALYTIC CRACKING OF BIOMASS TAR Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 2003,24(3)：376－379 (In Chinese)
74. Wang Tiejun Chang Jie Wu Chuangzhi Fu Yan and Chen Yong PERFORMANCE OF CATALYTIC CRACKING OF BIOMASS TAR AND CATALYST PREPARATION Coal Conversion, 2003，26（1）：89-93 (In Chinese)
75. Wang Tiejun, Chang Jie, Lüv Pengmei, Zhu Jingxu SINGLE-STEP SYNTHESIS OF DME FROM BIOMASS Coal Conversion, 2003，26（4）：21-25 (In Chinese)
76. Wang Tiejun, Chang Jie, Wu Chuangzhi, Fu Yan, Chen Yong, Effects of catalysts on cracking of biomass gasification tar, MACRO REVIEW,2003,Vol.16(1):125~129
77. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang, Chuangzhi Wu, Yan Fu, Yong Chen, Catalytic Cracking of Biomass Gasification Tar over Ni Catalysts, 4th Korea-China Joint Workshop on Clean Energy Technology，Jeju Island ,2002,pp.308-316
78. Yan Fu, Hao Lu, Jie Chang, Tiejun Wang. The effect of the solvent and mixed method to direct synthesis of DME from biomass syngas via gasification bi-functional catalyst preparation. International conference on energy, environment and disasters (INCEED 2005), Charlotte, North Carolina, USA July 24-30, 2005
79. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang. Synthesis of DME via catalytic conversion of biomass. International Conference on Bioenergy Utilizationand Environment Protection Technology, 2003, Dalian
80. Tiejun Wang, Jie Chang, SYNTHESIS GAS PRODUCTION VIA BIOMASS CATALYTIC GASIFICATION, The 3th international conference of combustion, Hangzhou, China, 2004/10/21-2004/10/23，pp：252-255
81. Pengmei Lu，Jie Chang，Tiejun Wang，Yan Fu, Yong Chen, AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON FAST CATALYTIC PYROLYSIS OF BIOMASS，Science in Thermal and Chemical Biomass Conversion. Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada，2004/8/30-2004/9/2，pp：175
82. Jie Chang, Qi Zhang, Tiejun Wang, Ying Xu Upgrading of biomass pyrolysis oil by esterification over solid acid catalysts. 6th korea-China workshop on clean energy technology, Busan Korea, July 4-7: 27-32
83. T. J.Wang, J. Chang, Y. Fu, Q. Zhang, Y. P. Yu. An integrated biomass-derived syngas/dimethyl ether process. 6th korea-China workshop on clean energy technology, Busan Korea, July 4-7: 27-32: 847-853
84. Jie Chang, Pengmei Lv, Yan Fu, Tiejun Wang, Bio-hydrogen Production from Biomass Gasification and Its Economic Analysis, 2006International Bio-hydrogen Production Technology Forum, 2006/1/13-1/15, pp：15-16
85. Pengmei Lv, Jie chang, Tiejun Wang, Yan Fu, Yong chen. An experimental study on catalytic decomposition of biomass pyrolysis products, Science in Thermal and Chemical Biomass Conversion, pp:1333-1341
86. Tiejun Wang, Chengguang Wang, Qi Zhang, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma. Catalytic reforming of biomass raw fuel gas to syngas for FT liquid fuels production. ISES Solar World Congress 2007,2366-2371
87. Ting Jiang, Tiejun Wang, Longlong Ma, Yuping Li, Qing Zhang. Selective production of liquid alkanes by aqueous-phase reforming of biomass- based polyol over zeolite supported catalyst. The international conference on Applied energy, Singapore,.P111
88. Yuping Li. Tiejun Wang. Qing Zhang. Cheng Guang Wang, Xinghua Zhang, Chuangzhi Wu, Longlong Ma, Minghua Qiu and Kai Li. Upgrading biomass fuel gas by reforming over Nio-Mg0/r-Al2O3 cordierite monolithic catalysts in lab-scale reactor and pilot-scale Multi-tube reformer. The international conference on Applied energy.Singapore,.P111
89. Xu Ying, Wang Tiejun, Zhang Qi, Liang Wei,Ma Longlong. Upgrading of liquid fuel from the fast pyrolysis of biomass over the MoNi/γ- Al2O3 catalysts.ICAE09.In press
90. Yuping L, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi W. Investigation on the gasoline-range hydrocarbons synthesis Over co/sio2/hzsm-5 catalyst with biomass-derived syngas. The 7th China-Korea Workshop on Clean Energy Technology, 221～222
91. Yuping li, Tiejun Wang, Xiuli Yin et al. Design and operation analysis on 100t/a-scale dimethyl ether synthesisvia pyrolysis/gasification of corncob with oxygen-rich air. The 5th International Conference on "Combustion, Incineration/ Pyrolysis and Emission Control - Eco-conversion of Biomass and Waste In press
92. Yuping L, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi W. Pilot-scale tests of direct dimethyl ether synthesis from biomass-derived syngas. APPEEC2009. In press
93. Zhang Qi, Wang Tiejun, Xu Ying. Fractioned preparation of bio-oil by biomass vacuum pyrolysis. ICAE09.
94. Xu Ying, Wang Tiejun, Zhang Qi, Liang Wei,Ma Longlong. Upgrading of liquid fuel from the fast pyrolysis of biomass over the MoNi/γ- Al2O3 catalysts.ICAE09
95. Wang Tiejun, Chang Jie, Wu Chuangzhi, Fu Yan, Chen Yong, Effects of catalysts on cracking of biomass gasification tar, MACRO REVIEW,2003,Vol.16(1):125~129
96. Xuying,Tiejun Wang, Long-long MA et al THE APPLICATION OF Ru/g-Al2O3 CATALYSTS FOR THE UPGRADING OF LIQUID FUEL FROM FAST PYROLYSIS OF BIOMASS International Conference on Biomass Energy Technologies & Exihibition Guangzhou China Dec 3～5, 2008, pp: 337～343
97. LV Yongxing, Tiejun Wang, Chuangzhi Wu et al 100-ton Scale Study on Direct Synthesis of DME from Biomass Synthesis Gas International Conference on Biomass Energy Technologies & Exihibition Guangzhou China Dec 3～5, 2008, pp: 304～308
1. Ma Long-long, Wang Tie-jun, Wu Chuang-zhi, Yuan Zhen-hong. “Lignocellulose Chemical Technology and Application”
2. Ma Long-long, “Straw gasification technology”
3. Ma Long-long, Wu Chuang-zhi, Sun Li. “Biomass gasification technology and applications”